Sonia López Muñoz
Sonia has extensive experience as a specialist in Commercial, Corporate and Litigation Law acquired in renowned law firms, as Uría Menéndez.
As part of his specialty, Sonia has assisted and advised in:
- Litigation law and Arbitration;
- Commercial contracts;
- Banking and Finance law and Capital Markets;
- Corporate law, Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Competition law and European Union law;
- Intellectual and Industrial property law;
- Maritime law and Transportation; and
- Insurance law.
In addition, Sonia has advised to companies related to the banking, cosmetic, insurance, textile and transport sectors.
Areas of Experience
Commercial, Corporate and Litigation law.
Membership of Professional Associations
Valencia Bar Association (“ICAV”).
Master’s Degree in Law Practice from the University Carlos III of Madrid. Specialization in Civil and Corporate Law.
Law degree from the University Pompeu Fabra. Specialization in Corporate Law.
J.D. Exchange Student at Cornell Law University (New York, USA).