Jose Luis Martínez Galvañ
Director of the Administrative and Urbanism Department
Specialist in Public Law & Public Procurement
Jose Luis has been practicing as a lawyer in the Public Law and urban planning field since 1993 as part of the firm MARTINEZ MORALES-MARTINEZ GALVAÑ ABOGADOS.
During that time Jose Luis has assisted and advised in :
- Public sector procurement.
- Property claims for damages.
- Urban planning
- Eminent domain (expropriations).
- Environment and land management.
- Public Law claims.
Jose Luis has also been assisting different types of national and regional corporations, among which the Territorial Association of Architects of Valencia, Castellón and Alicante and a large number of city councils of the Valencia Region, as well as other public local corporations.
Jose Luis has been speaker in different seminars, courses and conferences regarding Urban Law, Territorial Planning, etc., organized by different Colleges and Business Foundations, such as the Superior Council of the Associations of Architects of Spain, and the Bar Association of Murcia, Alicante and Valencia.
Membership of Professional Associations
- Territorial Association of Architects of Valencia since 1999.
- Network of Lawyers of Environmental Law (RADA) since 2016.
- Valencia Bar Association (“ICAV”) since 1993.
Public Law and Urban Planning
- Seminars in environmental law and responsibilities of the ICAV (2017), in the ICAMUR (Bar Association of Murcia).
- XI Jornadas of CGPJ_CSCAE in Cartagena (Spain) about the new Procurement Law for the Public Sector and Mediation.
- Online Course by Tirant lo Blanch, on the laws 39/2015 and 40/2015, in 2016.
- Course on the law of Territory, Urban Planning and landscape of the Valencian community, organized by the University and Business Foundation (ADEIT), from 3 to 7 October 2014.
- Diploma of Territorial Planning, organized by the University of València and the Centre of Financial Studies, 1997/1998.
- Law degree from the University of València in 1993.