Privacy and cookies policy
The owner of the Website https://www.lleytons.com/ is LLEYTONS I.P.L. SPAIN, S.L. as well as the owner and person responsible for processing personal information voluntarily provided by its users having adopted all the security measures required by law for the protection of data and privacy of its users.
The processing of personal data carried out through this Website complies with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, General Data Protection, the Organic Law on Data Protection and with the security measures applicable to it according to normative development.
RIGHT TO INFORMATION
If the user decides to request information on our Website, we will request the data strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which our Website is intended, which is the information and promotion of our services, all available on our Web. In no case will they be used for purposes other than those for which they have been voluntarily introduced in the Web.
The personal data provided by the user will become part of a treatment of personal data. Such personal data will be processed, provided that the user has given his consent beforehand, which is given by clicking on the button “SEND” and may revoke consent whenever desired.
Those who voluntarily provide their data to the owner of the Web by any of the means established for this purpose at any time, consent and agree to know expressly, accurately and unequivocally:
That the introduction into the processing of personal data is for the purpose of managing the request, request or consultation, and maintaining the relationship between the Web and its users.
The user expressly authorises the use of the data provided to send him/her, by any means of communication, including electronic communications, commercial communications, newsletters with information of interest and reminder communications, provided that he/she has ticked the corresponding box or has unequivocally expressed his/her authorisation by any means.
That at any time you may revoke your consent by sending a communication to the Web, through the channels established for this purpose.
Article 22.2º of the LSSI establishes that data storage and retrieval devices may be used in the terminal equipment of the addressees, provided that they have given their consent after having been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data. In this respect, cookies may be deposited on your computer. These are small files whose purpose is to remember the pages visited to facilitate future navigation. You can delete cookies by selecting the option that your browser has for this purpose. You can delete all cookies at any time by selecting the option that your browser has for this purpose.
Types of cookies used and purposes:
If you do not consent, you must leave the Website at this time or block cookies in your browser as explained below. If you continue to browse, we consider that you accept its use.
Cookies except for information and consent: would be those that have the purpose:
User input” cookies
User authentication or identification cookies (session only)
User Security Cookies
Session media player cookies
Session cookies for load balancing
User interface personalization cookies
Plug-in cookies for exchanging social content
Classification of cookies subject to information and consent, according to a report by the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
– Own Cookies: Cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated in the user’s terminal:
– Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, and so on.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the data used by users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to the same.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer, for more information click on the link that corresponds to your browser:
Safari for IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_EN&locale=en_EN
Flash Player: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
We do register your IP (Internet Protocol) data assigned to the subscriber who is the owner of the telephone line at the time of connection to this website, for the purpose of security and collaboration with Justice. The data will be kept by the service provider the time marked by the legislation in force.
Rights of Access, Rectification, Opposition, Suppression, Limitation, not to be subject to automated decisions and Portability.
At any time, the user has the right to access their information, to rectify it if their data are erroneous, to oppose any type of treatment associated with the maintenance of the contractual relationship, to revoke the consent granted, to request the limitation or deletion of its treatment, not to be subject to automated decisions, and to unsubscribe from the services of LLEYTONS I.P.L. SPAIN, S.L.
These rights can be effective upon accreditation of the personality in the forms and within the terms established in the General Regulation on Data Protection, by writing to the postal address listed in the Legal Notice of the Web.
The processing of personal data and the sending of communications by electronic means, where appropriate, are in accordance with the regulations established in the General Data Protection Regulations, Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.