At Lleytons we offer the necessary services for the complete management of our clients’ human resources, constantly informing them of the legislative changes that affect both their company and their workers.
- Employment contracts in general and hiring of senior managers.
- Processing before the INSS, TGSS and OTG of all labour management of the enterprise.
- Processing of new staff, modifications and departing staff.
- Registration and leave of self-employed workers.
- Benefits processing (temporary disability, motherhood, etc.).
- Drafting and processing of employment contracts.
- Preparation of receipts for salary payments.
- Generation of Social Insurance contribution slips (forms TC1 and TC2)
- Preparation of periodical summaries of withholdings and advance payments on personal income taxes (IRPF).
- Preparation of annual summary of withholdings and advance payments on personal income taxes.
- Preparation of certificates of remuneration and deductions to employees.
- “Exclusivity”, “non-competition” and “non-disclosure” agreements.
- Processing before Foreigners Department of the civil government of the province.
Advising on Human Resources:
- Occupational risk prevention.
- Collective bargaining and Labour Relations.
- Collective Agreements.
- Collective bargaining Agreements.
- Company Restructurings.
- Labour and Social Security auditing (due diligence).
- Layoffs and restructuring.
- Individual dismissals.
- Collective dismissal, suspension or termination of contracts.
- Preparation of severance pay (final settlements) and letters of dismissal.
- Changes to employment conditions on a collective basis.
- Assistance before the Labour Inspectorate authorities.
- Legal defence in sanctioning procedures.
- Work accidents and occupational diseases.
- Settlement of debts with the Social Security.
- Representing clients before CMAC.
We have a professional team specialized and determined to offer the most advantageous solution for our customers.