Intellectual and Industrial property law
At Lleytons we advise our clients, whether they are national or multinational companies, in the management of part of their assets through the protection of their designs or innovations.
On one hand, our clients seek our advice when it comes to protecting their industrial property against third parties. All this is carried out through a deep knowledge of the different markets and businesses in which our clients operate and, on the other hand, through a great knowledge of the legislative novelties. In this way, we can advise our clients on issues such as the following:
- Industrial designs or inventions.
- Distinguishing signs: trademarks and trade names.
- Patents and Utility Models.
- Semiconductor Topographies.
- Distribution and franchising agreements.
- Contracts of transfer or license of industrial property rights.
The Intellectual Property is the administrative mechanism made available to authors and other holders of intellectual property rights to protect their works, performances or productions. It also covers many other issues in which Lleytons provides high level advice, such as:
- Counselling about copyright law.
- Negotiating with the Spanish society of authors and publishers (SGAE) regarding management and payment of fees and associated issues.
- Guidance on the different types of publishing contracts, production of phonograms, content buying, among others.
- Advice regarding the granting of licenses by copyright collecting societies.
- Counsel and legal defence in judicial proceedings about infringement of intellectual property rights.
Consulta en nuestra área de conocimiento nuestros artículos relacionados con el sector.
We have a professional team specialized and determined to offer the most advantageous solution for our customers.