Insolvency law and Cross-Border insolvency
In Lleytons we take into account that any commercial operation has its risks, being the risk of non-payment the one that generates the greatest fear among our clients. The risk of non-payment of a client can exist in all commercial operations both nationally and internationally and can be associated with a situation of insolvency on the part of the debtor. In order to regulate these situations, both creditor and debtor must resort to a bankruptcy or insolvency procedure depending on the jurisdiction that should know of that procedure.
Lleytons attorneys have extensive experience in any business crisis situation with extensive knowledge of business matters and international non-payment issues. Thus, Lleytons lawyers offer their services in:
- Advice on pre-bankruptcy situations.
- Administrators’ liability.
- Defence of creditors’ rights and in particular the challenge and recognition of credits.
- Preparation of the composition agreement with the company’s creditors.
- Collective dismissals.
- Advice on the liquidation stage.
- Recognition and enforcement of judgments in foreign insolvency proceedings.
- Enforcement of guarantees.
Consulta en nuestra área de conocimiento nuestros artículos relacionados con el sector.
We have a professional team specialized and determined to offer the most advantageous solution for our customers.